Friday, May 15, 2015

Soaking and Sprouting

I've mentioned before that I really try to grind my own grains and soak whole, dry, grains and beans. I posted some of the scientific/nutrition reasons about two years ago, but I had a hard time finding more solid and clear information to share.

Well, I found some today! I ran across a wonderful blog I'd like to share, called weedemandreap, which I think is a delightful name. The image below is a link to a comprehensive, illustrated, just plain happy article on soaking and sprouting. I highly recommend reading it, just to get thinking about it, even if you don't plan on implementing a sudden change.



2 comments:

  1. Wow. You just sent me on a journey of hours of reading and researching! That is a really interesting blog, and now I have the Weston Price book on hold at the library to continue learning about this! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you actually do this with all your grains and legumes? It seems like a lot of extra work! If you do, have you personally noticed a difference in your health?

    ReplyDelete