Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Menus

Muesli ≈≈ Homemade noodles with marinara, corn
Rice, fried eggs ≈≈ Caldo Verde, beets
Blueberries and cream oatmeal ≈≈ Pan-fried flounder, cornbread, green beans
Pancakes from a mix (!), applesauce ≈≈ Dhal makhani


Strawberries and cream oatmeal ≈≈ Homemade pesto on noodles, carrots
Pumpkin muffins ≈≈ Asian chicken salad
Cereal, scrambled eggs ≈≈ Baked potato bar

For my birthday I bought myself a mortar and pestle, and have made pesto in it once already. Other than the fact that I actually prefer walnuts to pine nuts, this will be my countertop on Friday... thank heavens my two tiny, sad little basil sprouts have grown into healthy plants, just enough to indulge in some fresh pesto even if not enough to make extra and freeze it for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment