Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sick Food

Well, I was going to post about the tofu recipe we decided to try and all sorts of desserts to tempt my readers into checking on my 'umble blog -- but two things happened. First, we all got the stomach flu so we were drinking Gatorade and eating fig newtons and French bread (though it was homemade sourdough French bread at least) instead of gourmet tofu and second, our hard drive died and I lost the photo of the chocolate bread pudding that we made and devoured recently. And I hadn't even taken a picture of our homemade cream puffs, but that's just as well since it would be lost anyway. Alas.
So, what do you typically eat when sick? I'm curious. My mom always made us Jello, but I have abandoned that practice because it makes for horribly stain-y throw-up if it doesn't stay down. Anyway, here's to better food days ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment