Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cookbook Update

I just realized -- partly thanks to a comment from an astute reader -- that my blog sidebar wasn't automatically including my new cookbook pages. Maybe a number of you were wondering how to find all the recipes listed in the tantalizingly empty table of contents...

Well, now it's fixed, and nearly complete, only lacking my (extensive) repertoire of soups.

I originally had them all in one page, but it was getting too unwieldy to actually navigate to a specific recipe, so I made it a table of contents with separate pages for each category. That's the format you'll see now that it's updated, and in the future I'll add actual links to the table of contents.

But first, I have a long-overdue trip with my husband, so this blog will be silent until the first week of October.

Happy cooking!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Feeding frenzy! haha. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete