Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Brainstorming

Last night we had pizza and frozen mixed vegetables.  We haven't had pizza in quite a long while, I was so sick of it every Friday during the school year; but I thought it had been long enough to enjoy it again.  (*shrug*) I guess I'm still sorta sick of it.

My brain is always going, constantly craving new information to process, synthesizing and experimenting on new ideas, peeves, techniques, you name it.  I'm not going to get around to writing on all these topics anytime soon, but I wanted to generate a tiny bit of interest and, really, just help myself not forget what topics I had thought of.


Bigger is Better in America
How to Buy and Store Fresh Produce
Breast Cancer Risk Factors
Laundry
The Best Habits (more on flourishing...)
Regular Meals
Eat This, Not That





No comments:

Post a Comment