Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Menus

As a side note, I've spent substantial time this past week or two trying to finish up that soups-and-beans section of my recipes. It is a large section, and writing out a recipe in words that I usually just sort of do can be a daunting task. I have basic recipes I work off of for most things, but they're never exact to say the least, and some don't even have any instructions, just the vague ingredient list. So, I'm about 2/3 of the way done with that last section, and then I have to bloggify it, format all the fonts and stuff. So, hopefully there will be some good winter soup recipes available here before winter passes by us.

In the meantime, here are our dinners planned for this week:

Baked sweet potatoes, green beans
Salmon burgers, carrots
Pottage (lamb-enhanced lentils, served with a salad mixed right in)
Carrot soup, baguette
Pasta Alfredo, salad
Chili, cornbread
Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment