Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Menus

I should call this post Menus and Moaning, because it's the time of year when I vacillate wildly between thrills and stress. (OK, so I lean towards stress, I'll admit it.)

But, though I ended up comatose on the couch while waiting for the dishwasher to finish so we could even attempt to eat dinner last night, I did pull off a very productive day yesterday, including menus for the week and my best pot of Greek minestrone yet.

Apple oatmeal ≈≈ Greek minestrone, baked custard
Cream of Wheat, scrambled eggs ≈≈ Beef-vegetable stir fry
Rice with cinnamon and sugar ≈≈ Burritos, sweet potatoes
Butterscotch oatmeal ≈≈ Salmon burgers, salad
Huevos rancheros ≈≈ Pizza, mixed veggies
Cereal, fruit ≈≈ Ramen
Fast Sunday ≈≈ Pancakes, applesauce, bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment