Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Menus

A slow start this week, but it was a holiday and we spent the day working pretty hard around here. Between yard work and missionary work, food was the last thing on my mind.

But, I'm proud to announce, I managed to keep my food budget to under 600 dollars for August! Of course, that was by the skin of my teeth, which means that only 3 days into September I had to restock and spent close to $200; but I still think we can probably pull off a good budget month.

So, what we're eating here this week:

Oatmeal, choose your own toppings ≈≈ Brats, green beans, potato wedges
Rice w/cinnamon and sugar, fried eggs ≈≈ Spaghetti, butternut squash, corn
Muesli ≈≈ Greek minestrone
Cream of wheat, smoothie ≈≈ Rice pilaf, beets, poached eggs with curried white sauce
Strawberries and cream oatmeal ≈≈ Navajo tacos
Oatmeal-raisin scones ≈≈ Niçoise salad
Cereal ≈≈ Pancakes, scrambled eggs, applesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment