Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm back, just barely, from a little family trip over Spring Break.

And tonight right off the bat I need to take a meal to someone, with these stipulations: no beef or tomatoes of any kind, and essentially no vegetables in the main course (one won't touch them, so they're best as a side dish).

My fridge is still empty, I had a long meeting this morning, and am now hosting 6 little girls in my basement sewing room.

Ideas?

I hate this kind of dilemma. I guess I'll go dig through the freezer and get back to doing the laundry, and figure that since as it so happens I'm the first one to begin the meal rotation for this family everyone after me can decide how to avoid the ubiquitous chicken-rice-and-canned-soup.

I'll let you know more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment