Monday, September 20, 2010

What's Cookin'

Back to my more basic blog plan, which was to answer the questions I get about what we eat. This week:

M: Oatmeal with apples, cinnamon, and walnuts
Pottage (fancy name for lentil soup with a green salad and dressing all put in the same bowl), green beans
T: Cracked wheat with real maple syrup, fried eggs, canned pineapple
Pasta salad (with lots of veggies in it, probably some cabbage, green beans, red pepper, peas, etc.)
W: Butterscotch oatmeal, bananas
Pork roast, potatoes, cauliflower au gratin
Th: Cream of Wheat, cottage cheese and canned peaches
Tuna melts, sunshine carrots
F: Muesli (raw oats, yogurt, dried fruit and nuts)
Pizza, salad
S: Bagels (if my ambition holds out, otherwise muffins)
Leftovers
Su: Cold cereal, scrambled eggs, fruit cocktail
Sourdough pancakes, bacon, applesauce

1 comment:

  1. K, I need you to write a cookbook. I'm bored with my healthy cooking (as well as stymied by the laughable cost of produce here).

    But anyway, Christmas is fast approaching... ;)

    ReplyDelete